Pages

Thursday 19 March 2015

Frame stage inspection


Theo inspected my frames and slab yesterday. He was rather pleased with the framers. Picked up a few minor things but basically he was quite happy with the results. Also there were a few things not according to plan that has to be corrected ie fireplace frame height too low and lounge windows to be floor level and not raised.

So far the plumber has done the rough ins for the gas, taps and gutters. Noticed a few minor things like the height of gas points and tap that needed to be corrected.

All the pipes are iplex plastic including the gas pipes. I was told it was industry standard now.
My roof tiles have been delivered. Elabana barramundi. Sounds delicious

1 comment:

  1. I think that you will find that the gas pipes are actually plastic coated. One of ours was scratched very deeply and metal was exposed. Contact me on the HomeOne forum if you want a photo.

    ReplyDelete